# Who will be visiting?
The trade show is an opportunity to meet SME and Key Account decision-makers and managers:
Click on the sectors to discover them in detail:
• eShop managers
• Web managers, content managers
• e-marketing managers & social managers
• Marketing & Communication managers, etc.
• CIO & CTO
• Data, security managers
• Business managers (HR, finance, logistics purchases, etc.)
• Accountants & trustees
• Functional managers
• Facility Managers, etc.
• Marketing & Communication managers
• Product managers & Communication officers
• Survey / trademarketing managers
• Merchandising managers
• Event managers
• Digital marketing managers
• Sales managers
• Sales staff
• Heads of sales
• Customer relation / loyalty managers
• Training managers
• Supermarket retail and specialised banners
• Shops, boutiques, independent retailers
• Shopping malls
• Other networks (mail order, e-Commerce, etc.)
• SME & Key account managers
• Journalists of the economic press
• Project owners, business creators
They visited the show:
Nestlé, La Redoute, UEFA, Laurastar, Audemar Piguet, Jaeger Lecoultre, Harry Winston, P&G, Sanofi, Conforama, Canal + , Eurosport, L’ONU, Honda, Migros, Coop, Visilab, Loterie Romande, L’Oréal, HUG, Caran d’Ache, Ebookers, Vacheron Constantin, Chaussures Bata, IATA, Chaussures Aeschbach, Vedia, Firmenich, EasyJet, Richemont, Naville, Aligro, Botanic, Carglass, Club Med, Eboutic, FNAC, Givaudan, H&M, Hublot, L’Occitane, Longines, Patek Philippe, Quechua, Ralph Lauren, Rolex, Salomon, Somfy, Swatch, Tissot, Urech, VAC, Voyages SNCF, Sarenza, Maus Frères, Bon Génie Grieder, ...